A former village site on the West bank of the Stuart River about 1km North of its juncture with the Nechako. The village was destroyed in a Chilcotin raid around 1745.
Etymology: A compound expandable to duchun nidulak ‟logs customarily float to a point”, referring to the accumulation of logs on the sandbar in the river at this point.
Latitude: 53° 54' 16'' N Longitude: 123° 32' 29'' W
Related Words: Places