Bibliography of Materials on the
- Beaumont, Ron (1973)
- "Sechelt Statives,"
Canadian Journal of Linguistics
- Beaumont, Ron (1985)
- She Shashishalhem, the Sechelt Language: Language, stories, and sayings
of the Sechelt Indian people of British Columbia.
Penticton, B.C.: Theytus Books.
- Hill-Tout, Charles (1904)
- "Report on the Ethnology of the Siciatl of British Columbia, a Coast
Division of the Salish Stock,"
Journal of the American Institute of Great Britain
- Contains vocabulary, grammatical notes, and some texts.
- Timmers, Jan (1977)
- A classified English-Sechelt word-list.
Lisse, The Netherlands: Peter de Ridder Press.
- Timmers, Jan (1978)
A Sechelt Stem List.
Leiden: [no publisher].
Yinka Déné Language Institute © 2006